I finally got the solution to this problem.
I found log of the installation in /var/log/install/debug ,
The output of the log became like this:
locale.setlocale failed: unsupported locale setting (LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8)
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
LANGUAGE = "ja_JP.UTF-8",
LC_ALL = (unset),
LANG = "ja_JP.UTF-8"
are supported and installed on your system.
perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
It was simple. There was not a locale file
I executed the command for trial from terminology:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo apt-get language-pack-ja
(When you perform it, please change "ja" into an objective language.)
As a result, I chose Japanese and was able to finish installation.
I think the installer to have downloaded the package.
If jeff grasps this method, it may be settled.
Or Bodhi 3 may solve this including this if size of locale files is small.