1 reply to this topic

#1 Timmy

Timmy

Resident Know-It-All

• Moderators
  • 1419 posts
  • LocationSkåne, Sweden

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:17 AM

I just added the latest nvidia drivers to unstable and would like some testers. They've worked fine on my machine so there really shouldn't be any problems unless I've screwed upp with adding the packages to the repo.

I'll add bumblebee later today for those that want that.

``Every time I see some piece of medical research saying that caffeine is good for you, I high-five myself. Because I'm going to live forever.'' — Linus Torvalds
``Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'' — Greg King
0DF7C09A

The Bodhi Linux Wiki

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 Randy

Randy

Bodhi-Care

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationFort Wayne, IN USA

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:01 PM

I just added the latest nvidia drivers to unstable and would like some testers. They've worked fine on my machine so there really shouldn't be any problems unless I've screwed upp with adding the packages to the repo.

I'll add bumblebee later today for those that want that.

I haven't been able to test the 346 drivers because I have optimus and I haven't been able to get it to work with bumblebee yet. I'll try again when I get some time. If nothing else I'll try them with prime.

edit- I have the 346 drivers working with nvidia prime on my optimus laptop, with no issues yet.
Randy Fry

Linux Addict!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users