77 replies to this topic

#41 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12347 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

Do you see how your image like mine is missing the "x" icon image in that button that is visible in the default theme?

For another example see the open file view:

Posted Image

Default theme:

Posted Image

See how the green + and red - are missing in the radiance theme? Seems to be an issue with buttons that have icons, but no text.

~Jeff

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#42 Agust

Agust

Enlightenment Theme Creator

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:41 AM

Umm !!! I'll look, but not promise anything !!

Theme Agust looks good.

Posted Image

Greetings:
Agust

Yo soy como soy ..........

#43 Agust

Agust

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:09 AM

Well Jeff , can not find why the themes have that problem with Epad, so as for now, we will not make more themes, sorry !!!

Greetings:
Agust

#44 FameWolf

FameWolf

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:14 AM

Agust...you mentioned one theme which was your favorite...Dusk or something similar...did you post it already? Sorry you are having problems nailing down the epad issue.

#45 Agust

Agust

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

Well , I personally do not have any problem with the themes, I do not use Epad, always used Scite.

The theme is the B & W (Image 2 post above) , as I always use, I call Agust.

https://www.dropbox....-Agust.edj?dl=0

Greetings:
Agust

#46 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12347 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:16 PM

Just as an FYI this isn't something specific to ePad. If a theme is having issues with ePad this means it will have issues with all elementary applications and likely parts of E as E utilizes elementary as well now.

~Jeff

#47 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • LocationRivalta (TO) - Italia

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:31 PM

Thank Jeff for the bug report, I'll give a look tomorrow.
I'm sure it will something related to icon parts on elm button widget (maybe some program that has been changed on latest version).

Amico , il piacere è stato mio , lavorare sul tuo tema ,e molto ben fatto e molto facile trovare cose di apportare le modifiche necessarie.

Grazie Mile!!!
Agust

Agust, thanks for your (italian :D ) kind word. If you want to change deeper my themes, feel free to ask for clarification.

Se sei italiano e interessato a Linux, clicca qui!

#48 Agust

Agust

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:21 AM

Thanks Duma , but for now !!! continued with my e17 ecomorph  , I do not see any advantage to e19 and when not to e20, so it I will not make new e19 themes.

But its e19 theme is very good!!!!

See you!!!

Agust

#49 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12347 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

Duma - be sure to let me know once you get a chance to make the buttons without text work correctly and I'll get the version in the bodhi repos updated.

Thanks for the wonderful creation. I do think that the radiance theme is far more neutral than the E default theme.  4-5 months from now if it is fully functional there is a good chance we move to using it as the default for the 3.1.0 release. I think it would appease more people than the current default.

~Jeff

#50 Kev

Kev

An Aged Technophile

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationMichigan USA

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:29 PM

Hi to all , theme "A-Bodhi-Green-Onix"

15gcjdx.jpg

Theme Available from here:
https://www.dropbox....n-Onix.edj?dl=0

Hope you like and enjoy!!!
Agust

very nice!!

- Kevin

#51 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:31 PM

Duma - be sure to let me know once you get a chance to make the buttons without text work correctly and I'll get the version in the bodhi repos updated.

It's something super-easy, please comment (or remove) line 201 on edc/elm/button.edc file (fixed  1 1;) and.... voil√†! Problem solved. ;)

Don't ask me what's changed, I'm pretty sure that this line was also present on older default theme.

e-54e3b2ed1384a0.76998179.jpg

#52 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12347 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

That fix works great Duma! Thank you :)

Update is in the repo

~Jeff

#53 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:05 PM

So if you want to upgrade, I've solved december ylee's bug on toolbar item (he's send us a PM). Tell me if you want the solution or prefer to download the un-branded version of the theme from my DeviantArt page

#54 FameWolf

FameWolf

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:32 PM

Just a quick link to some of the older e19 themes from the archive...   http://forums.bodhil...188-e19-themes/

#55 FameWolf

FameWolf

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:44 AM

Hi to all , theme "A-Bodhi-Green-Onix"

15gcjdx.jpg

Theme Available from here:
https://www.dropbox....n-Onix.edj?dl=0

Hope you like and enjoy!!!
Agust

Agust,  this theme is my favorite but I thought I would point out that the theme wallpaper does not by default get enabled when applying the theme.   I have to go back in to wallpaper and enable the checkbox to use theme wallpaper.  I would think the wallpaper should apply as well?  This may be more of an enlightenment issue than a theme issue.

#56 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12347 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:06 AM

Agust,  this theme is my favorite but I thought I would point out that the theme wallpaper does not by default get enabled when applying the theme.   I have to go back in to wallpaper and enable the checkbox to use theme wallpaper.  I would think the wallpaper should apply as well?  This may be more of an enlightenment issue than a theme issue.

This is a setting in the default Bodhi profile and it is by design. Steps on getting the theme wall paper to appear are listed on the wiki page with instructions for changing themes.

EDIT: Wiki page for reference -> http://www.bodhilinu...tenment-themes/

#57 FameWolf

FameWolf

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:08 AM

This is a setting in the default Bodhi profile and it is by design. Steps on getting the theme wall paper to appear are listed on the wiki page with instructions for changing themes.

Thanks for the clarification.

#58 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12347 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:51 AM

Agust - it was brought up that the elementary component of the Onix theme breaks the font selector in terminology -> http://forums.bodhil...0-to-14-frozen/

Any chance you can look into that?

~Jeff

#59 Agust

Agust

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:57 AM

Well Jeff, in fact to me is not possible to resize the fonts on Terminology, but this happens even in the default theme.
But breaking to me it does not break anything.

Greetings:

Agust

#60 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12347 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:12 PM

Well Jeff, in fact to me is not possible to resize the fonts on Terminology, but this happens even in the default theme.
But breaking to me it does not break anything.

Changing fonts works 100% fine in the default and radiance themes with terminology in Bodhi.

EDIT: Don't worry about it. I just tried the Onix theme with terminology and it resizes fonts just fine. I'll make sure to confirm things myself other folks report.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users