Themes e19

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 FameWolf

FameWolf

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:10 PM

Changing fonts works 100% fine in the default and radiance themes with terminology in Bodhi.

EDIT: Don't worry about it. I just tried the Onix theme with terminology and it resizes fonts just fine. I'll make sure to confirm things myself other folks report.

I'd promise to make a video the next time I report an error but it would just be declared another fluke on my system. In fact after going back to the default theme and changing the font I can now return to Onix and still change the font.   That does not mean the previous glitch didn't exist..only that it's not consistent and may involve other things.

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#62 Agust

Agust

Enlightenment Theme Creator

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:38 PM

Hi Famewolf , to change the font type , it is possible to resize the fonts. (In reality this to my always happened to me).

26839969-069.jpg

Here no one doubts their good will !!! :)

Greetings:

Agust

Yo soy como soy ..........

#63 Agust

Agust

Enlightenment Theme Creator

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:27 PM

Hi to all .

Greetings.

Agust

Yo soy como soy ..........

#64 yunn

yunn

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

Thanks Duma , but for now !!! continued with my e17 ecomorph  , I do not see any advantage to e19 and when not to e20, so it I will not make new e19 themes.

But its e19 theme is very good!!!!

See you!!!

Agust

Hi @Agust, me too continue with e17 ecomorph, i like it  :lol:

Captura%2Bde%2Bpantalla%2Bde%2B2015-01-0

Regards, :rolleyes:

#65 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • LocationRivalta (TO) - Italia

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:09 PM

"New" E19 Theme: Bodhi Linux Theme aka Bodhi Forum.

With E L E M E N T A R Y support!

I want to thank Yunn to the recover work: even if I haven't used his sources I've thought it was a nice thing taking care of this colored creature :D ;)

Even if the theme on the forum has changed layout, you can continue with the orange and green explosion! Enjoy this theme:

e-5501ee1bf2ed86.30235475.jpg

Se sei italiano e interessato a Linux, clicca qui!

#66 Randy

Randy

Bodhi-Care

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationFort Wayne, IN USA

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:26 PM

Thanks Duma and Yunn, This is my favorite theme! I even installed the GTK version on my LXLE install. It's the best I've ever seen LXDE look!

Randy Fry

Linux Addict!

#67 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12347 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:36 AM

Very awesome Duma. I'm going to get this packaged up and into the repo here shortly. Will put it up on the app center as well once I confirm it works well :)

Edit: E19 and E17 versions of the theme are now on the AppCenter -> http://www.bodhilinu...orum-e19-theme/

#68 Josea

Josea

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:04 PM

Congrats on the recent e19 theme duma, outstanding work!!! http://avduma.devian...Theme-519724678...now If i could just figure out what to do with the zip file (Just kidding) 

Dell D610 Bhodi 3.0.0  E19.3 2 GB RAM 80 GB HDD Pentium M Broadcom WIFI
Asus G73JH-A1 ATI 5870M Dual Boot Win 7 Bodhi 3.0.0 64 BIT

#69 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:38 PM

Congrats on the recent e19 theme duma, outstanding work!!! http://avduma.devian...Theme-519724678...now If i could just figure out what to do with the zip file (Just kidding)

Than you! :)
It's DeviantArt that allows only zip files... Not the tar.gz ones :P

#70 yunn

yunn

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:10 PM

Congratulations @Duma, a truly impressive work!! Excellent :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks @Randy ;)

Regards,

#71 ltc

ltc

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:31 AM

Bodhi Forum is my favorite theme as well, thanks Duma and Yunn.

Duma, with your version, shelf invisible mode shows some what brighter color tone than the wallpaper and some shadow where as Yunn's version doesn't have this problem. Wonder if you can look into it.

Thanks.

#72 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:27 PM

Try to set the shelf composite style as none. You have to go to settings -> composite -> advanced.

#73 ltc

ltc

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:09 AM

Duma, that does the trick. Thanks a bunch.

#74 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:56 AM

As promised, the OpenGEU Quarto di Luna Theme for E19, available on e17-stuff.org, DeviantART or my gitHub page

Updated for E19 with the motherf***er E L E M E N T A R Y support.

IMPORTANT
The themes had an animated background that I've make static to save memory on old computer.
If you have RAM and you've paid to meld it, so to enable the animated background you can:

• Decompile the theme
  • Go into the new folder created and open default.edc
  • On line 153 comment (add the "//" before the line) BACKGROUND_LIGHT and decomment (remove "//") BACKGROUND_ANIMATED
  • Recompile the theme
  • Import the theme with Theme Selector or copy the .edj file on ~/.elementary/themes and enjoy the animation!

Morning Sunshine
morning_sunshine___opengeu_quarto_di_lun

Midnight Moonlight
midnight_moonlight___opengeu_quarto_di_l

As I've said in other post, I can confirm that YES, this theme will be available for E17 and Moksha.
Now that I've done this theme for E19, I can leave E19 and come back to the home of all the BodhiLinuxers :D : E17 (and in the future, Moksha).

Here I'll maintain all my themes like Radiance, Bodhi Forum and OpenGEUs... and start the porting of Simplex theme, as the poll shows with its results.

#75 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:09 PM

Started the SimpleX Port!

As I promised here's the four window button layout: right, dialog, left, left_dialog.

e-55524ed8b0b824.66026470.jpg

Another cool things of the SimpleX port is that this theme should have very few pixmap, so I hope will be LIGHTER than default theme! ;)

#76 dingbat

dingbat

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:59 AM

Hi Agust and Duma,

First of all a big thank you for all the excellent theme work you guys do.

But I was hoping that you may be able to help me with something. I have an older PC running e17 with the "A-Black-Nostrum" theme, which I believe is one of yours Agust. I now have a newer PC running Bodhi 3.0 and am using the Radiance theme on that.

The thing is, I quite like the industrial look window borders in the old theme (see image). Is there a way to recompile the Radiance theme (or any other e19 theme for that matter) so that it would have that window border in it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance, even if it's just to let me know that it's not possible.

RauiPPr.jpg

#77 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 12:51 PM

Hi, keep in mind that you can use E17 on Bodhi 3 instead E19 that allows theme mixing with Advanced Theme Selector.

This could be an easy way to merge the theme without decompiling and hacking the sources.

But if you don't prefer change Window Manager, you can decompile both the theme (even if you can't load Black-Nostrum theme on E19, you can decompile it).

Take on Black-Nostrum's sources the groups about window border (they could be on a file named borders.edc, or there are all the groups with the name: "e/widgets/border/default (or Dialog, No_Resize, No_Resize Dialog, ... )/border" and copy and past over the border.edc file on Radiance's sources.

Keep in mind that before recompile you have to take all the pixmap used on these groups (try to make a search of all the .png  string used on Border Black-Nostrum's sources and copy on the Radiance folder, in the same relative path).

For example if an Image on Black Nostrum is placed on "Black Nostrum/Images/border.png", you have to copy on "Radiance/Images/border.png", even if images on Radiance are located on img/ folder.

After that you can recompile.

Hope to be clear.

#78 dingbat

dingbat

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

Hi, keep in mind that you can use E17 on Bodhi 3 instead E19 that allows theme mixing with Advanced Theme Selector.

This could be an easy way to merge the theme without decompiling and hacking the sources.

But if you don't prefer change Window Manager, you can decompile both the theme (even if you can't load Black-Nostrum theme on E19, you can decompile it).

Take on Black-Nostrum's sources the groups about window border (they could be on a file named borders.edc, or there are all the groups with the name: "e/widgets/border/default (or Dialog, No_Resize, No_Resize Dialog, ... )/border" and copy and past over the border.edc file on Radiance's sources.

Keep in mind that before recompile you have to take all the pixmap used on these groups (try to make a search of all the .png  string used on Border Black-Nostrum's sources and copy on the Radiance folder, in the same relative path).

For example if an Image on Black Nostrum is placed on "Black Nostrum/Images/border.png", you have to copy on "Radiance/Images/border.png", even if images on Radiance are located on img/ folder.

After that you can recompile.

Hope to be clear.

Thanks Duma.

Now that I know what my options are I think that I'll just go back to using E17 on my Bodhi 3 install. Far too complicated to modify an E19 theme. It seems that Bodhi's default WM will be a version of E17 soon anyway.

Once again, thanks for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users