Yeah, I have no problem with Everything, and I'm not so much about adding things that are just apps or minor configuration things.
1. A divider/separator shelf gadget. Discussed in another thread, it would be a gadget that takes up a fixed amount of pixels (of your choice) on the shelf. This would allow you to space what you want more clearly, as well as do things like draw a conky clock on the bar without worry of the icons moving over on top of it or something.
2. Though with that said, more options to customize the digital clock display would be nice. My old laptop would have something like "Wed 5:50 PM" in one line, I think? When I was doing my foreign language requirement at uni, I had set the clock and calendar to be in that language, which I do kind of miss. I mean, made it seem different and mine.
3. I'm not so sure about how I would recommend changing the main menu, but if there was an easier way to personally customize it up (through a GUI interface), that would be awesome.
4. I know there are plans to simplify theme setup. In that, I think making it so themes could switch between different particular options would be awesome. If anything, to allow themes to have left- and right-buttoned versions in one setup, whether the option would only come up on themes with it specially implemented or not.
5. If getting the File, Edit, etc. bar to show up in a shelf as opposed to the window is not too much trouble, it would be nice option for folks converting from that and allows more screen space.
6. An iBar that functions more like e19's, in the least, though improved would be nice. Bringing this functionality to Engage would be cool.