Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

Nice to hear :)

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#22 artfranc007

artfranc007

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:29 PM

i have noticed that cockatrice does crash quite a bit, could this be a problem with the compiling or the source code itself?

#23 artfranc007

artfranc007

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:45 PM

ok so i dont know if this tread is dead and i need to make a new one, but i am having real trouble. i had to wipe my system and now when i go to install cockatrice it says that the program does not exist. any help would be appreciated.

#24 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12522 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:52 PM

How are you installing cockatrice?

#25 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1657 posts
  • LocationBanska Bystrica, Slovakia

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:50 PM

Hmmm. I left this app deb package on our server for updating and it was updated. Artfranc is right, I can not find it in Bodhi repo... What had happened Jeff?

If we lost these packages for some reason, I have found deb package ready to use but only for amd64 architecture. Artfranc007 are you OK with this?

https://bintray.com/...s/Ubuntu/trusty

the latest version is on the bottom...

#26 aka jazz

aka jazz

• Banned
  • 611 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:12 PM

Before we get distracted, artfranc, what were you doing that led you to wipe a working Bodhi system? You may need to start that thread and let this cockatrice continue, so that future gamers can benefit from seeing "solved" in the subject line.

Screenshots of e17 at the Gallerie des shedied and here for just one only. Incidentally,why don't you try our friendly IRC channel for some help? (link up top) or watch an e-ducational clip that's 2 and a half minutes long

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: magicthegathering, cockatrice, mtg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users