I have just fixed one of the moksha-extra-modules. I do not understand why but many modules are buggy or incomprehensibly weird.
- input dialog for entering a city code was just 1 pixel height It was impossible to put any text inside. Fixed,
- bad weather description position overlapped with temperature. Fixed,
- the code was prepared for 5 days forecast but it was apparently not finished. Anyway author could spend just a few minutes (instead of my hours) to make a slider and add some code. Fixed,
- If you select 5 days forecast, icons and line spacing increase. Fixed (wait for my another release).
- it should have a camera sound during the grabbing. It was in the code but it did not work. I added a code and camera shooter sound to the sources (played via aplay). Fixed
- silly, too tiny camera icon on the shelf. Stupid bug in the code. Fixed today (wait for next release)
- 60 secs as default countdown timer. Sorry but ... lol, Fixed (next release)
Maybe I am wrong but as you can see, some modules are so sloppy so I wanted to devote this thread as a challenge for looking for another bugs or improvements. Please let me make these beautiful modules better:)