23 replies to this topic

#21 Duma

Duma

Artist

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • LocationRivalta (TO) - Italia

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:52 PM

Just to inform that on my github page https://github.com/a...E17/Bodhi-Forumis it available a reviewed version of Bodhi Forum theme that should works good on Moksha.

How to use it:

• download and put on ~/.e/themes and ~/.elementary/themes to get both the support (Elementary -new applications- and EDJE -the core theme-)
  • choose it from Settings -> Theme and Elementary Config
  • This is round bordered theme. Lots of widget gets composited from Ecomorph to render round border, others use an old engine named "shaped". To get the BEST experience, go to Settings -> All -> Advanced -> Engine and check "Use ARGB instead shaped window"

Main Change: Everything launcher should be faster and borders should have a better dropdown shadow. Enjoy It!

Se sei italiano e interessato a Linux, clicca qui!

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#22 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12504 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 28 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

Awesome duma. I'll get these updates into the repo for users shortly.

#23 FameWolf

FameWolf

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:47 AM

Is there a way to run the theme with different window borders?   I like the normal min,max, close similar to windows but really like the colors of moonlight and sunshine for example.  On other DM's the two are separate but from what I can tell they are integrated here?

#24 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12504 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:05 PM

If you use the "advanced" options for themes you can mix and match as you please:

e-565c81bb78ba66.44365064.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users