Photo

How to find a certain wallpaper

Best Answer Charles@Bodhi, 16 February 2016 - 08:09 PM

Hmm, in Bodhi 3.0 there was a system background:  /usr/share/enlightenment/data/backgrounds/Brown_Rock_Hi.edj

Decompressed it looked like this

9gF55Rm.jpg

Might be it.

Enjoy,

Charles.

PS. Welcome to the forums

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FractalElephant

FractalElephant

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:13 PM

Hi everyone,

after trying out Ubuntu/e20 I ended up with Bodhi. Everything's fine, especially overall stability ;) But I remember I had one wallpaper there that I can't seem to find anymore, and since Ubuntu searches really brought nothing, I'm sure it must have been Enlightenment. I already asked on askubuntu.com:

"The picture was a horizonless close-up of a piece of rock, really just the surface. Its colour was a dark brown that was almost red, like the stone was rich in iron, and it seemed have a raw surface, similar to sandstone. Iron ore maybe?

I downloaded at least 20 Ubuntu wallpaper packages that didn't sound too esoteric, I looked up e17-stuff.com, and I ran several search engines on a dozen different combinations of the wallpaper's theme. But seeing the number of Iron Man, kitschy zen art and rock music fans out there, googling for [[iron, stone, red, rock] free] wallpaper gave very different results than what I was hoping for."

Maybe someone here knows which picture I'm talking about? I'm really sure I just picked it from the stock on my then-new system, so I'm hoping to find something in the enlightenment packages. Does someone have a hint for me where to look? (Preferrably without having to build e packages next to Moksha? :) )

Thanks for any help!

Remember that the last laugh is on you!

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 Charles@Bodhi

Charles@Bodhi

Old Faithful

• Moderators
  • 4472 posts
  • LocationZeist, The Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:09 PM   Best Answer

Hmm, in Bodhi 3.0 there was a system background:  /usr/share/enlightenment/data/backgrounds/Brown_Rock_Hi.edj

Decompressed it looked like this

9gF55Rm.jpg

Might be it.

Enjoy,

Charles.

PS. Welcome to the forums

Medion S4216 Ultrabook, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, WIN 10 & Bodhi 4.1.0-64 

Asus eeepc 901, 1GB RAM, 12 GB SSD, Bodhi 3.0.0-32-Legacy & Bodhi 4.1.0-32 Legacy

#3 FractalElephant

FractalElephant

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 05:03 PM

Yes! Made my day! Big thanks! :D

Remember that the last laugh is on you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users