2 replies to this topic

#1 Tristam

Tristam

Distro Whipping Boy

• Administrators
  • 258 posts
  • LocationCentral Virginia

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:38 AM

The forums were down for several hours today.  The server they run on hung up for an as yet undetermined reason.  The forced reboot corrupted the mysql tables for user management (mysql users, not forum users).  The tables have been recreated and the forum data restored to a state from around 4:30pm EST today.  There should be little to no lost content on the forums themselves.  Sorry for the long outtage window, real life cut in about midway through my trouble shooting.

--Tristam

Some days you're the pigeon, some days the statue

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 aka jazz

aka jazz

• Banned
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:17 AM

A big thank you to everyone on the Bodhi linux team, and a BIG BIG THANK YOU to Tristam for restoring the forum to its vital state (did anything happen while I was having a great big sandwich). For a minute there I had presumed we had been victimized same as linux mint, but those fears were unfounded. Nice work all around, bodhi team! :)

Screenshots of e17 at the Gallerie des shedied and here for just one only. Incidentally,why don't you try our friendly IRC channel for some help? (link up top) or watch an e-ducational clip that's 2 and a half minutes long

#3 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 12:24 PM

I'll 2nd jazz'z statement!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users