I decided to dedicate some time to E17/Moksha themes. It is a nice topic and I wanted to look closer under the hood. I started a few days ago with a trial and error procedure but it led more to frustration than success. After some studying (thanx Duma) and struggling I have managed to fix my favourite MokshaRadiance theme. I had noticed CPUfreq tacho was overlapped with value thus hardly readable. Also battery gadget values were illegible in case of small shelf size. Both are fixed and available on my github.
and result is here
What I like here is to say, I would dedicate this thread to everyone who is able to participate on theme fixing. I have found many and many bugs with modules, values, bad colors, no right mouse clicks on the shelf etc. A lot of work need to be done. I believe many of you are more skilled and more familiar with theme job. Why not to work together and make more usable and nicer themes.
So, at first we need to know problematic themes. Something what need to fix. So if you have your favourite one with a cosmetic issue, let us know here.