41 replies to this topic

#21 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts
  • LocationBanska Bystrica, Slovakia

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:11 AM

Hmm, Moksha Moonlight has been fixed as I mentioned already in this thread. 

https://github.com/t.../commits/master

http://imgur.com/nALGPCf

Maybe the package was not updated in the repository... Let me check it

EDIT: Ahh, yes, it was not updated. I will ask Jeff to make a deb for repository or I will do that if time permits.

EDIT2: I had an ambition to change window border controls to the right. I dont like this Mac/Ubuntu style. Anyway not as easy to do. What is your opinion?

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#22 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12493 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

Wanna do me a favor and do a quick spot check of all the themes that need updating? I know there are a few at this point, would rather sit down and do them all at once.

#23 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:24 PM

OK, I fixed:

MokshaDetour

MokshaMoonlight

ArcDark

Off topic:

also need to add to repo:

Gcompris

moksha-forecasts

(these are on the server waiting for you ;) )

#24 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12493 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:45 AM

Which repo is the updated source for all of these in? Can you link them for me? Should have time to rebuild them tomorrow or Wednesday.

#25 Sitting Fox

Sitting Fox

• Team
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

Unless someone wants to beat me to it, I think I might play with this at some point:

http://www.bodhilinu.../a/japan-theme/

Would you apply the kanji of the button at random?
It is a totally different meaning.

加 = add
家 = home
除 = delete? remote?

The kanji in unison with operation is this:

小 = small
大 = big
閉 = close

I think it's a fair modification request. The people who can't read the symbols shouldn't be bothered.

I'm definitely glad to see there were no left-handed theme killings.  :P I greatly support having options for letting you choose which side to put the corner buttons on for ultimate freedom. I hope that setup is something that can get worked into Moksha in the near-ish future. (More important things first, of course.)

#26 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

I asked E devs about a new feature of selecting the right/left side of window controls. It is not possible so far. All controls are theme controlled. But I see the possibility to install just particular theme-border and you can assign it with theme in theme settings.  

#27 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

Hello

After some time some theme fixes again. This time almost all changes are devoted to the moksha-forum theme. I have mentioned some of them in this forum thread 

http://forums.bodhil...theme/?p=103971

but I added another ones and they should be annonunced in this thread so let's list them:

• TClock fix
  • CPUFreq align and ellipsis fix
  • Everything bad icon text align fix
  • Slider widget ellipsis fix

and two new fixes from today

• Systray background fix
  • Ephoto fileselector fix

iTJ4yHN.png

Enjoy :)

I will ask Jeff for the new package...

Stefan

PS: some minor changes applied to detorious theme also.

https://github.com/t...ab=repositories

#28 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Hello

Some fixes are done in moksha-radiance. I have mentioned some of them in another forum thread but this is a better place. So:

1. Active window on the task module highlighted

2. Theme was fixed to be able for compiling under Bodhi 4.x. (efl edje_cc is more strict than before)

3. Everything (quick launcher) popup dialog scroller blinking has been fixed. I was wrong in above mentioned thread. Only default width worked, but if I changed the geometry, the issue emerged again. After a lot of testings I realized I was too thrilled and announced bug fix sooner than should be. I hope fixing scrolleframe.edc solved the issue completely. All tests passed here.

4. I have also seen, there was a bug in digital Clock module on the shelf. The right side of the rectangle area was not visible. So the minutes were cut.

Thanx Jeff for uploading theme to the repository.

bodhi-theme-moksha-radiance is ready for your latest commits testing. Thanx in advance

#29 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:03 PM

Hello

After a week of hard work (at least for me), let me introduce fixed theme which I like a lot: Moksha Moonlight theme. This theme has got elementary and GTK support, so don't forget to apply them in the settings.
After new EFL changes many bugs appeared and frankly, many bugs were there also before. The biggest change was my aim to have this theme with window controls on the right and app icon on the left. I hope it is not bad news for users which want it vice versa. If yes, just let me know.
The list of changes is so long I won't show it here. You can see it under commit section of my git hub

During the fixing I came across a few weird issues which couldn't be done without help of okra (e-dev) and Ylee. Thanx guys...
I assume there could be some bugs I did not track down. Please let me know after Jeff will create the deb and put it to the repository.

YxoI1DP.png

#30 Charles@Bodhi

Charles@Bodhi

Old Faithful

• Moderators
  • 4558 posts
  • LocationZeist, The Netherlands

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:58 PM

Moonlight for right-handers, sweet! Finished the border switching which made the theme less beautiful.

Thanks for the hard work, this includes your friends with the helping hands.  :)

Enjoy,

Charles

#31 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:21 PM

Thx Charles. I know you wanted that change in the past. Take this as a little gift for you :)

#32 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

that is  beautiful.  i think i downloaded or attempted to if it was already included. (do not recall which one I picked in the appcenter and it said you already have it.)

#33 Randy

Randy

Bodhi-Care

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • LocationFort Wayne, IN USA

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:09 AM

Can't wait til Jeff gets it updated in the repo. That really looks like a nice theme! Good work you all!

Randy Fry

Linux Addict!

#34 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

In general, I aksed e-devs for adding a feature of setting where an user can decide the border control side. The answer was, it is only a matter of theme. I was really surprised, but now I know why. Changing the side was a real nightmare. This was my 3rd attempt to do that. Consider the changes in commit. This commit is "nothing" more than switch the controls and app icon vice versa. I admit, there are some theme apps like enventor or eflete which should help, but after trying it, I decided to continue manually with edc file with Geany :)

https://github.com/t...a1c06ff023372c7

If anybody here is aware of better way how to manipulate the themes, I will really appreciate it...

#35 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:46 PM

OK guys

bodhi-theme-moksha-moonlight in the repo for your joy and testings :)

(Thanx Jeff for packaging and adding)

Stefan

#36 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:16 AM

so can you get it from the appcenter?  if you have an older one installed how do you get rid of that one and install the new one.  if it is already install it says you already have it and won't install over it  in regard to doing it from appcenter.

thanks.

#37 Charles@Bodhi

Charles@Bodhi

Old Faithful

• Moderators
  • 4558 posts
  • LocationZeist, The Netherlands

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

so can you get it from the appcenter?  if you have an older one installed how do you get rid of that one and install the new one.  if it is already install it says you already have it and won't install over it  in regard to doing it from appcenter.

thanks.

If it already installed with the most recent version it will not reinstall indeed. Now that there is a new version it will install and replace the older one, just like would happen to any other package.

Enjoy,

Charles

#38 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

Ok thanks.

#39 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

Hello guys

Weekend without family + back pain = Bodhi time :)

Now to the point. In one post I gave an answer to one user about brighter theme and I pointed him to the Sunshine theme. I must admit I never used it, because it is too bright for me, lol. Anyway, I looked at the preview picture and I realized something is wrong. Blue shelf? Blue sliders? Something is yellow and something blue. OK, I spent some time analyzing and realized this theme is very badly done. It is based on the moonlight theme which I fixed some weeks ago. It was a good news for me. Less work. Anyway I had to recolorize all blue objects (E, Elm and also GTK), which led me to installing Bimp bash pluging which helped me a lot. The result is much better Sunshine theme for our users. I commited all changes to my and Jeff's repo, so let's wait for the package update. In the meantime the result:

Before:

jSBIzZs.png

After:

OVc3PqM.png

Again, I wont list all changes. Almost 20 changes. A lot in the background of the theme. All you can see in the commit list

Have fun and let me know if you see sth in the theme I forgot to adjust...

Stefan

#40 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1614 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:02 PM

Hello guys

Another theme work has been done. I considered to be annoying the slider widget button did not move and change its value if I clicked before or behind it (under or above the button in the vertical slider). I needed to focus my mouse to grab the button, hold and release on the changed position. I believe you understand me :)

This fix (beside the battery text value fix) has been applied to Moonlight, Sunshine and Detorious themes.

Enjoy in the upcoming packages (Jeff ?!)

Stefan

PS: This trivial fix took me "just" 8 hours. Damn, I can't remember when I was so upset with the theme work. Now enjoying my headache ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users