#2 sef

sef

Bodhi Builder Wizard

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • LocationATL

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:22 AM

Awesome.
I'd love a collared Polo with a small leaf and bodhi linux verbiage that I could wear to work or casual events & meetings! So I'm going to go ahead and throw that on the wish list. (I already own a hat & t-shirt -- the white version of the black one Jeff had on in his last video interview)

With the techie people I deal with on a daily basis, it might just bring some new users over. At the very least it would be a good conversation piece at work, meetings, etc.

Long Live Linux!

Nothing is as simple as it seems at first, or as hopeless as it seems in the middle, or as finished as it seems in the end.

#3 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12416 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:56 AM

Looks like I need a vector image in order for them to scale it onto a polo nicely. Once I get that sorted will have one added to the shop.

#4 sef

sef

Bodhi Builder Wizard

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • LocationATL

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:35 AM

With the text on it too?
I'm thinking something like a small 'classic logo with text' would look nice. Just like the one at the top of the page.
http://www.bodhilinu...02/LOGOTEXT.png
(But what color of lettering I don't know. White, black, green, yellow??? Maybe bodhi green so it would be visible on common color shirts.)
Just a suggestion.

Besides, a lot of people, when they see the word linux on my desktop pic are quick to ask me about it. And then they proceed to tell me how fed up with windows they are, and how they would like to give linux a try. Sorry for the digression.

Nothing is as simple as it seems at first, or as hopeless as it seems in the middle, or as finished as it seems in the end.

#5 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12416 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:15 PM

Good suggestions. How do we feel about white text on the black shirt like the other shirts have?

#6 sef

sef

Bodhi Builder Wizard

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • LocationATL

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:40 PM

Good suggestions. How do we feel about white text on the black shirt like the other shirts have?

That would be good, looks nice. Would they automatically change the text color to black if I were to get a white polo?

Cuz when I check out the white shirts on the merch website, the text stays white and is hard to see.

#7 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12416 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:39 PM

The text is part of the image unfortunately. Maybe I'll make a set of white shirts with black text also. I just hate owning white shirts personally. Noticeable stains and such. 

#8 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:58 PM

Nice shirts and hat!

#9 winner8

winner8

The Awesome

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:38 AM

That would be a great addition! The polo I mean.

I would like to wear one to work as well.

• Kev likes this
+++ Learn to use the power of the code. +++

#10 aka jazz

aka jazz

• Banned
  • 611 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:53 AM

I know the text is part of the logo. But can there be a variation of the white bodhilinux text, to gray instead? So that when your coworker comes around to see the front, they can see the full color 'Powered by Bodhilinux' on the front with the bright green leaf. But the grey worded bodhilinux grey-on-black is geared towards that niche crowd that swears that nothing is too arcane for the blackshirt crowd (where have I read that :unsure:

Screenshots of e17 at the Gallerie des shedied and here for just one only. Incidentally,why don't you try our friendly IRC channel for some help? (link up top) or watch an e-ducational clip that's 2 and a half minutes long

#11 ylee

ylee

King of the Software Page

• Moderators
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:45 AM

... But the grey worded bodhilinux grey-on-black is geared towards that niche that swear that nothing is too arcane for the blackshirt crowd (where have I read that :unsure:

Maybe here :D And btw I got a Bodhi t-shirt as a birthday present this year. Thanks to Jeff for helping my gf find it B)  

"No technology can ever be too arcane or complicated for the black t-shirt crowd."

#12 Kev

Kev

An Aged Technophile

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationMichigan USA

Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:39 PM

heh I like black, white, gray t-shirts.... the black t-shirts look quite nice!  I am thinking about getting a couple.... I need more for my wardrobe heheheh

- Kevin

#13 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:24 PM

sorry it took me so long but biz picked up so i bought a nice t-shirt.  maybe will get another soon for my daughter.

#14 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:17 PM

just got it in - nice shirt!

#15 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:13 PM

wore it today and it is nice!  Cool!

#16 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:54 AM

p.s. the shirts i soft and brushed out - feel really nice.  many shirts are rough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users