• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cudochi

Cudochi

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:28 PM

Hello,

I'm a new young Bodhi Linux user from France, I've been on Ubuntu since I entered in the Linux world but when Unity arrived, I changed it for Enlightenment. I immediately liked it, and I researched distributions with Enlightenment inside and nothing else. That's how I found Bodhi Linux, and I never regretted my choice : this OS fit my needs perfectly.

Thanks to the developers of this distro, to make a such good software for our computers. :)

May our frame-rates be high and our temperatures low !

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 staind

staind

• Banned
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:28 PM

bonjour et bienvenue à la communauté Bodhi! Vous trouverez la distro pour être rapide, nonfat, et léger comme une baguette.

Sacre bleu! Let me turn off google translate before I ask them for a refund, and before they ask, Who is staind?

In case you have a hard time choosing a shirt, pick the black one with the words "Bodhi Linux" on it.

#3 Cudochi

Cudochi

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:32 PM

Indeed, I think you've got the right to ask a refund... Sure I can understand what you wrote, but I can clearly see the "Google translate's style" beneath your lines. :rolleyes:

And you know how to spot a non-french person ? He use the word "Sacre bleu". Nobody use that in France. Nobody.

Trust Me.

I'm French.

May our frame-rates be high and our temperatures low !

#4 bob rashkin

bob rashkin

• Members
  • 401 posts
  • Location26.13069N,97.63676W

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:55 AM

Asterix used to say it all the time!

Bob Rashkin

#5 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12333 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:24 AM

Welcome to the boards mate :)

#6 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:37 PM

welcome and glad you like Bodhi.  does loving pinot noir and growing burgundian style grapes help?  heh! Heh! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users