programming

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 teak

teak

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:57 PM

I was usuing Mint Linux, good stuff. I have been doing computers since the early 80s. IBM system 1130, 360, 3.

Now, I am working on a New Programming language with old ideas. It is called Pureland. If you ant to jump on, when I am done with the manifest, feel free to participate. My website has ads, no choice of mine Not spamming.

Here ya go.

http://rozzo/0catch.com/plp.htm

Thanks

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 720 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:01 PM

sorry - i bet it IS SPAM!!!!!!  are you here for bodhi or your own interests??????

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 staind

staind

• Banned
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:54 PM

not a good sign if the link points to nowhere in particular (domain is up for sale, blablabla) Mint, or Bodhi could just be what the doctor ordered

In case you have a hard time choosing a shirt, pick the black one with the words "Bodhi Linux" on it.

#4 teak

teak

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:16 PM

http://rozzo.0catch.com/plp.htm

Well, if we are here for Bodhi, we are here for our own interests, and that is not spam. What how starting a programming language be spam? I am not asking for money. Just getting people to want to participate. I think this could be a nice compliment to Bodhi. Good intentions man!

#5 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 720 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:19 PM

B.S. - my 2 cents.

#6 teak

teak

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:53 PM

Not really, let me further explain. Back in the day I operated the IBM 1130, 360 and worked with VS BASIC and FORTRAN. I thought I like BASIC but if there is a future for this, maybe there can be changes in database function. When I started on PCs I noticed VSBASIC became a dead language and I find the others unappealing. OK I like PERL. So, I wanted to set forth an idea that would be easy for people to learn a language that they may have fun with and find appealing, especially to us older folks.

I am just working a concept here. I don't care to make money, I just want for myself and others to have something they can enjoy with out the unappealing concepts of other modern languages. When I post this in PDF format, you 'll see.

Pureland, if one has faith they obtain Bodhi mind through faith alone. Wasn't going call it Sukhavati. ;-)  I don't want to be a superstar or be famous or anything, I would like participation from those with the education. If your judging this the wrong way, you missed the good Karma.

#7 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 720 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:33 AM

Zen Mind is NO MIND!

#8 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12327 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:29 AM

If the project you are working on is open source I'd recommend getting into github and using github pages as opposed to the ad ridden link you just posted. They even have nice templates like this: http://jeffhoogland....o/qutemtgstats/

Welcome to the boards.

#9 Belikewater

Belikewater

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:46 PM

Words spoken about the Way have no taste. When looked at, there’s not enough to see. When listened to, there’s not enough to hear. When used, it is never exhausted.

Had to respond with all of the pure land and zen talk :P 

PureLand is a good name for it. 
I am a beginner so I am currently learning Java. I am slowly understanding more and more as I go. 

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it [Bruce Lee]

#10 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 720 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:58 PM

avolikitesvara!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: programming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users