Bodhi Linux 4.0.0 Beta Release

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Suncatcher

Suncatcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:11 AM

Is this solution so unacceptable for you?

Quite acceptable. Thank you for your work anyway. Will wait for Wayland and Enlightenment cooperation.

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#22 Suncatcher

Suncatcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:08 PM

Another bug I found in this beta: when I try to start Main menu->Applications->Preferences->Desktop Preferences, I get this message

Attached Files

#23 Charles@Bodhi

Charles@Bodhi

Old Faithful

• Moderators
  • 4573 posts
  • LocationZeist, The Netherlands

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:26 PM

Another bug I found in this beta: when I try to start Main menu->Applications->Preferences->Desktop Preferences, I get this message

Are you sure this is a Moksha application? I have never seen that in any version of Bodhi. How did you get it in the menu? Was it something you installed yourself? What package was it and where did it come from?

Enjoy,

Charles.

#24 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1635 posts
  • LocationBanska Bystrica, Slovakia

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

Also not seen here. It must be related to another desktop stuff you have installed.

#25 Suncatcher

Suncatcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:52 AM

Are you sure this is a Moksha application?

I assume yes! Cause I've never installed anything like that. And because this applet is situated in system settings.

Attached Files

#26 Suncatcher

Suncatcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:28 AM

I assume I post in a wrong thread, 'cause I have release version, not beta (how it can be checked?). I've installed the system after 29.10, and I hope from the right source.

#27 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12504 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:45 PM

That menu populates with applications you install that are flagged as system applications in their desktop files. It is like a gnome or LXDE dependency that something on your system pulled in. It is not working under Moksha because it is not related to Moksha.

#28 Suncatcher

Suncatcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 02:28 PM

That menu populates with applications you install that are flagged as system applications in their desktop files. It is like a gnome or LXDE dependency that something on your system pulled in. It is not working under Moksha because it is not related to Moksha.

Correct. Some pcmanfm buggy leftover (pcmanfm-desktop-pref.desktop) laid in apps folder. Now the problem gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users