• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zetro

Zetro

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:09 AM

Hi

A few years back (may be last year or the previous to last), the main page of bodhi linux (bodhilinux.com) was hosting a video showing bodhi linux in action (with background music). The video was around 4 min long and hosted on youtube. Can any give me the link of the video?

Regards

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:17 AM

did you try a search on you tube?

#3 Zetro

Zetro

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:41 PM

Yes, I tried searching "bodhi linux" and "bodhi linux review" and "bodhi linux music" but not able to find it. Actually I dont remember the name of the video. May be "Jeff" or Mods may know about the video.

#4 staind

staind

• Banned
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:39 PM

I was suggesting the video in fact as an alternative to Quick Start; your search words Zetro, should include "tutorial" or "beginner", but you can omit Bodhi to get unpredictable though favorable results. Here are my youtube search results as a starting point, with "Bodhi" of course. The first hit is 19 minutes long! So grab a cup or something before sitting down to watch. Have fun; put the phone in airplane mode heh

In case you have a hard time choosing a shirt, pick the black one with the words "Bodhi Linux" on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users