• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chino

chino

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:28 PM

Hello,

I have just downloaded bodhi and I have been having issues with the app center (always telling me I have the wrong password).

I read up, and a lot of people are saying to run terminology but when i try that I get the : Moksha was unable to run the application : terminology.

HELP:) 

Should I reinstall did something get forgotten? Followed all the steps and yeah... ?

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 Relaxrayaan

Relaxrayaan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:33 AM

You can reinstall the os and make sure while creating user account you note down the password. And check again the terminology.

#3 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12416 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:09 AM

If terminology is not launching something must be messed up with your install. Would recommend verifying the validity of your install media and doing a clean slate.

#4 Jayan Tashi

Jayan Tashi

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:16 AM

Let's say Terminology fails to start, yet eSudo is still functional accruing from some strange reason, you can also invoke eSudo and install Gnome or KDE4 as a workaround without necessarily reformatting the entire machine. They probably ask you of an admin password, under eSudo:

apt-get install ubuntu-gnome-desktop

service gdm restart

Son. Student. Citizen.

#5 sef

sef

Bodhi Builder Wizard

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • LocationATL

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:27 AM

service gdm restart

As a note, we don't use gdm (Gnome Display Manager) we use lightdm (Light Display Manager).

(Other than that, unfortunately, I have nothing useful to contribute to this topic)

Nothing is as simple as it seems at first, or as hopeless as it seems in the middle, or as finished as it seems in the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users