Strange Save As layout

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DOOMguy

DOOMguy

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:10 PM

The dialog for Save As seems to prefer a vertical layout, which might be ok for some Asian languages but not for our purposes. I notice that 'Wrong password' in esu gets the same treatment. Is there a way to fix this, or is it a combo of Radiance and some GTK theme?

the image is here

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1427 posts
  • LocationBanska Bystrica, Slovakia

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

Yes, we know about this bug. It is probably related to EFL 1.18 which we switched to in Bodhi Linux 4.x version. I wanted to look at it, but I can't even compile the theme with edje_cc command. There are a lot of error warnings. One of more solutions is using another elementary theme which you can find under elementary_config.

#3 DOOMguy

DOOMguy

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:49 PM

Thanks, waiter, but it happens sporadically and is only a minor annoyance. I will still pick a different theme, now that you have told me where the weakness is.

EDIT: Oh I happen to be in userland and cannot seem to find elementary_config in Bodhi's menus. I don't think you are referring to application themes. I think if I were knee deep in the code I would know where that is. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction?

#4 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12328 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:44 AM

Run elementary_config in terminology or in the Quick Launcher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users