Photo

Snipping tool

Best Answer The waiter, 19 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

If you mean a simple tool, yes, we have it by default. It is called "Take Screenshot" and it is inside main bodhi menu. You can also use Printscreen shortcut for the same function. I set the ePhoto as a default viewer to see your scanned image but you can change it in the screenshot settings. As birdmun has noticed, in case you need the area screenshot, there are more choices. First, use mentioned ePhoto for cropping or use another module we have in the repository called screenshot-moksha. Unfortunately I have tried it and there is just old package which needs to be upgraded. Just let me know and I will prepare the packages...

Stefan

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bodhi-buddha

bodhi-buddha

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationZagreb, Croatia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

Anyone got a recommendation for a program similar to ye olde Snipping Tool for Windows? I'm just looking for a simple program, not a screen capture + image editor etc.

Thanks,

Penguin Buddha

A word gives life to bare metal
Bytes inviting execution
Guide to a sector to settle
A word gives life, to bare metal
The bootloader 0x27's role is vital
Denoted by its location--
A word gives life to bare metal
Bytes inviting execution

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 birdmun

birdmun

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationWabash, IN

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

I am pretty sure bodhi comes with a screenshot tool installed and I am also positive there is an advanced version that allows for capturing specific areas/windows. I know it is/was available because it was mentioned in the forums, possibly by The Waiter. 

#3 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1542 posts
  • LocationBanska Bystrica, Slovakia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:06 PM   Best Answer

If you mean a simple tool, yes, we have it by default. It is called "Take Screenshot" and it is inside main bodhi menu. You can also use Printscreen shortcut for the same function. I set the ePhoto as a default viewer to see your scanned image but you can change it in the screenshot settings. As birdmun has noticed, in case you need the area screenshot, there are more choices. First, use mentioned ePhoto for cropping or use another module we have in the repository called screenshot-moksha. Unfortunately I have tried it and there is just old package which needs to be upgraded. Just let me know and I will prepare the packages...

Stefan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users