New user

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MaxLittlemore

MaxLittlemore

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

I just started playing with moksha. I use LinuxMint as a base and I used e16 professionally in 2002.

I used bodhi in 2009 - but only as a vm under windows

Can I suggest all things? Happy to help writing it.

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 Jayan Tashi

Jayan Tashi

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:03 AM

Stopped using Mint once Cinnamon was introduced. Told myself if I wanted to be really in touch with all these plantae, might as well cultivate a green thumb which I did. The good news is that ever since I became more of a vegetable farmer instead of a computer engineer, moksha is more assailable in a spiritual sense. The breathing gets better, the freedom is more obvious. The bad news is that I picked up a laziness habit. Jeff probably needed help with the Bodhi Linux wiki since awhile back. I have been thinking about it over weeks or months, just as I have been thinking about alot of all other things, but I never got around to starting a single task. You could be the right person that Jeff needs, imho. :)

I was thinking of installing Xamarin and Mono on Linux over a year or two and being a freelancer, again I am such a lazy bum I only managed getting Firefox installed on Enlightenment because I heard that E20 supported Wayland that might supercede X. Wake me up when there is something new again. Wayland seems like a hoax this far, it seems.

Son. Student. Citizen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users