Hello and how is everyone doing today.
Following my path to enlightenment i stumbled upon neofetch and thought to myself, I need that shiznit. I got the neofetch package from the developers github and installed it as per usual. My question is, if anyone uses neofetch, how did you manage to get images working in the terminal.
What I learned:
- Neofetch supports Bodhi Linux
- Terminology uses tycat instead of w3m for the image backend
- You can have sweet waifus in your terminal
What I did:
- Installed the package
- Opened up the config file
- Set image_backend=tycat
- Set image_source to my image path
- That's about it
After those steps, my terminal still prints out the default tux image in ASCII. The developer summed it up nicely over here but I can't make it work.
If anyone has any recommendations as to what to do, I'd be a happy Buddha.
Thanks and as always thanks for your support.