Photo

Back to ibar questions

Best Answer Jeffrey Needle, 08 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

Worked perfectly!!!!  Thanks so much to everyone.

Edit: refers to the clip in post #13 above

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1616 posts
  • LocationBanska Bystrica, Slovakia

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:32 AM

Hmm, the icon flashing is the lBar feature. Unfortunately I dont know any way how to turn it off (maybe in the Moksha core source). Anyway, there are plenty of possibilities how to launch apps. I prefer using the quick launcher which appears after pressing ALT+ ESC or WIN + space bar. Or you can add your favourite apps to the favourite list and call it back with right click on the desktop. Yo can also install engage module as a nice lBar replacement with kool visual effects and features which you will definititely enjoy.

The answer to your second quesition. You can turn off the lBar icon label in lBar settings if you right click on the lBar item. But, you can not set the other label position. As I said before, you can use another methods of launching the apps...

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#22 birdmun

birdmun

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationWabash, IN

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

I remember seeing others ask about the labels and icons in the ibar. I was maybe remembering incorrectly that different themes might react differently?

#23 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1616 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Ah. Birdmun is right. I tried several themes one by one with the same result so my advice was distorted. Try moksha-detour theme. There are no flashing lBar items.

#24 Charles@Bodhi

Charles@Bodhi

Old Faithful

• Moderators
  • 4560 posts
  • LocationZeist, The Netherlands

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

Seems to me that the moksha-engage module might be the better solution as the name-label is separated from the icon as such. You can configure the zooming to be friendly for the eyes and there is no flashing. IMHO this is comfortable for people with bad eyesight.

Need more help with engage, just let us know.

#25 The waiter

The waiter

Module Master

• Developer
  • 1616 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

I forgot to mention, you can combine your favourite (current) theme with iBar from detour theme in theme advanced settings...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users