Photo

burning tunes in the correct order

Best Answer birdmun, 10 August 2017 - 10:04 PM

Ripping cds has been a thing for years. :) k3b is the package that comes to mind for me. If you do a search for ubuntu cd ripper you should come up with a list of options anywhere from CLI to heavy GUI.

A bit more searching suggests ripperx may be a good option for you. https://www.linux.co...audio-cds-linux

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1052 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

i have 12 cd's that i made and i want to burn them in mp3/aiff filreformat for play on a regular home audiophile system or else have them just save and have on their laptop.  how?  thanks my friends.

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 birdmun

birdmun

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationWabash, IN

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:04 PM   Best Answer

Ripping cds has been a thing for years. :) k3b is the package that comes to mind for me. If you do a search for ubuntu cd ripper you should come up with a list of options anywhere from CLI to heavy GUI.

A bit more searching suggests ripperx may be a good option for you. https://www.linux.co...audio-cds-linux

#3 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1052 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:03 PM

used ripperxbut was not sur it was good for burning and also i n order of the cd's too/

Thanks birdmun.

#4 graywizardlinux

graywizardlinux

Bodhi Supporter

• Members
  • 1052 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:16 AM

just a thought - i have used xfburn to burn iso of bodhoi for installation - would it be possible to set up tunes in an order to burn?  sorry been really busy and have not had time to try it.  but figured i'd ask before wasting time.

thanks.

#5 birdmun

birdmun

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationWabash, IN

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:40 AM

You might want to look at k3b a bit more seriously, if you want to rip and burn. k3b is a full service suite. The only down side is, if you don't use any kde programs now, you will end up with a good deal more space eaten by kde libraries that will inevitably be installed with k3b.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users