Hello and a big thank you!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 panosdk

panosdk

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:51 AM

I just installed and configured the os.Its amazing.Its super-light and its so different from all the generic linux distros.I dont get it why this isnt up in the top 5 distros.Its a distro with a character.And thats what the most important thing is in my opinion.Thanks the developers.I am done with distro hopping.

#2 dads-tp-w520

dads-tp-w520

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:42 AM

I just installed and configured the os.Its amazing.Its super-light and its so different from all the generic linux distros.I dont get it why this isnt up in the top 5 distros.Its a distro with a character.And thats what the most important thing is in my opinion.Thanks the developers.I am done with distro hopping.

Aye! Welcome to the boards! ,Jeff and the E teams have done amazing work

#3 Jose

Jose

Web Guru

• Developer
  • 528 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:06 AM

Lol, generic distros, that was a nice one. We also inherit the base kernel and config from Ubuntu and then put an E layer on it. Best of both worlds!

Welcome to the boards.

Cheers,
Jose

#4 kc1di

kc1di

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:57 AM

Welcome Aboard Panosdk,

Know you will enjoy Bodhi and if a question should arise this forum is great.
Have fun,
Dave :)
Interests: Ham Radio, Bible , Computers, Linux
Morse code an early form of digital communications.

#5 Timmy

Timmy

Resident Know-It-All

• Moderators
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationSk√•ne, Sweden

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:11 PM

Welcome to the boards mate! Glad you enjoy the dist, and you'll see that the forums are really nice too!

If you're up for a chat there's usually a lot of people in our IRC, and as mentioned, any questions - just ask! :)
``Every time I see some piece of medical research saying that caffeine is good for you, I high-five myself. Because I'm going to live forever.'' - Linus Torvalds
0x092F4A92

The Bodhi Linux Wiki

#6 totse.info

totse.info

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:53 PM

I felt the same way and haven't looked back since. It's all good in the hood ... Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users