6 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12430 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

1. Debate/banter is fine. Personal insults, flippant attacks and derogatory comments are not.

2. Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or ageist comments will not be tolerated. At all.

3. Try to keep potentially offensive religious remarks out of comments. (Yes, that does include Scientology, folks.)

4. Keep comments on-topic to either the post in question or to the thread in which you're replying to.

5. We like to be accessible here so where possible please keep expletives to a minimum.

6. If you see a comment you think breaks the these rules, then please let a moderator know.

7. This forum is a place for all users of all abilities: try to help one-another, not get one up.

8. These rules are non-negotiable and may be amended at any time as we see fit.

9. I trust our moderators to make the correct decision.

10. As a catch all Comments deemed inappropriate will be deleted or edited at our discretion.

~Jeff Hoogland

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 mabier

mabier

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWuhan,Hubei Province,China

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:57 AM

hi, Jeff, if one problem has been solved, need we forum members to mark that topic "SOLVED"? Or will this work be done by forum moderator ?

#3 Jeff

Jeff

Lead Developer

• Developer
  • 12430 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IL

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:31 PM

I have been editing thread topics to read solved for now. It would be nice if users could start doing such as well - once we get more users I will not want to be editing all the threads :)

~Jeff

#4 mabier

mabier

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:17 AM

Currently we users do not have the privilege of modifying the topic , so I am not able to insert "solved" into any of my topics, maybe forum administrator should impart this privilege to normal user.

#5 sunce

sunce

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationIndonesia, jakarta

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:35 AM

not all user i think, just due to moderator topic.
No one can help you, other only can give you a way / direction . you the one that should go through.

#6 Trace McVear

Trace McVear

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationAt the uni

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:32 AM

Members have had sufficient privileges to modify their own topics.
To do this edit the head post of your topic, then view in the full editor ('use full editor' button).
- Trace McVear

seems like heaven ain't far away

#7 mabier

mabier

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:57 AM

Members have had sufficient privileges to modify their own topics.
To do this edit the head post of your topic, then view in the full editor ('use full editor' button).

Got it , thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users