• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ottermaton

ottermaton

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • Locationlancaster, pa

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

One thing that makes the otherwise excellent Bodhi Guide to Enlightment look a little sloppy is that the screenshots are of all sorts of different themes. This was a result of many different people doing individual pages and making the screenshots with whatever theme they chose.

It would certainly make the Guide a lot "tighter" if we had the same theme in all the screenshots. Anyone with the time willing to volunteer? (actually, I don't think it would take that long)

Basic requirements:
- a "standard"/not too flashy theme
- make the screenshots at least as big as they appear on the page. Bigger is fine - we'll scale them down as needed.

Reply here if you're interested.

cheers
mark

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to Bodhi Linux

#2 Guest_Meji_D_*

Guest_Meji_D_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

One thing that makes the otherwise excellent Bodhi Guide to Enlightment look a little sloppy is that the screenshots are of all sorts of different themes. This was a result of many different people doing individual pages and making the screenshots with whatever theme they chose.

It would certainly make the Guide a lot "tighter" if we had the same theme in all the screenshots. Anyone with the time willing to volunteer? (actually, I don't think it would take that long)

Basic requirements:
- a "standard"/not too flashy theme
- make the screenshots at least as big as they appear on the page. Bigger is fine - we'll scale them down as needed.

Reply here if you're interested.

cheers
mark

I'll do it if no one else steps up. This week will be a bit tight work wise though so don't expect anything till next week.

Anyone else, please feel free... ;)

#3 ottermaton

ottermaton

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • Locationlancaster, pa

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

I'll do it if no one else steps up. This week will be a bit tight work wise though so don't expect anything till next week.

Anyone else, please feel free... ;)

You need to chill out, you over-achiever. :P

Seriously, I see all the stuff you've been doing on the wiki (and am quite grateful for it). Hopefully, someone else will step up so you're not doing everything around here.

cheers
mark

#4 TheEdward

TheEdward

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

I'm in.
"Here, take this LiveCD"

#5 AntCer

AntCer

Has the Python Fu

• Members
  • 1174 posts
  • Location92324

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

I'm in.

If you have reshots, pass 'em through. :) We'd love to see 'em. And maybe(tentative) put 'em in the e17Guide
Bodhi QuickStart Index Page -- Updates are automatically viewable via link. Take a couple seconds to view. ;)

#6 caerolle

caerolle

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • LocationIndiana, US

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:20 AM

You need to chill out, you over-achiever. :P

Seriously, I see all the stuff you've been doing on the wiki (and am quite grateful for it). Hopefully, someone else will step up so you're not doing everything around here.

cheers
mark

Sounds like another version of AntCer! :)

#7 AntCer

AntCer

Has the Python Fu

• Members
  • 1174 posts
  • Location92324

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

:lol:
Bodhi QuickStart Index Page -- Updates are automatically viewable via link. Take a couple seconds to view. ;)

#8 de`icon

de`icon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

how to update enlightenment module e17 to a new module version such as e18?

#9 Charles@Bodhi

Charles@Bodhi

Old Faithful

• Moderators
  • 4567 posts
  • LocationZeist, The Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

Please open a new topic in the 32/64 bit support section. This topic is old and in the Art section, it will not get lots of respons.

BTW, welcome to the forums.

Charles.

#10 aeonius

aeonius

Lord of the Website

• Administrators
  • 2644 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

There will be work done to the guides and docs in general. Currently there's forces greater than us, which are delaying the process. Please be patient while things resolve themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users