After installing the Beta update via apt-get, deleting the contents of ~/.e, and restarting I found that I could no longer load the engage module. If I chose to load it in the module settings dialog it would return:
There was an error loading the module named: engage
No module named engage/linux-gnu-x86_64-0.2.1/module.so
Could be found in the module search directories
Examining /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/enlightenment/modules/engage I found that the final directory was named:
I changed the final zero to a 1 ( mv linux-gnu-x86_64-0.2.0 linux-gnu-x86_64-0.2.1) re-deleted the contents of ~/.e and on re-start found I could now load an operational engage module.