aeonius

Wiki Authors/Editors

I'd like to help too. I have a couple of things i would like to add to the wiki. I work in IT and have been using Bodhi in VB for a while to ssh into work servers as well as using Bodhi at home on my main laptop.

the irc link on this page doesn't direct to irc. It points to www.bodhilinux.com

I have no idea what you're talking about  :P  :D

I'd like to help too. I have a couple of things i would like to add to the wiki. I work in IT and have been using Bodhi in VB for a while to ssh into work servers as well as using Bodhi at home on my main laptop.

I've created your account, you should have an email with your login details by now. If you do not, please check your spambox (Google still somewhat dislikes email from us sometimes).

Hey folks!

I added a neat feature to the wiki which I hope will improve the browsing experience. It's an automatically generated table of content on any wiki page which has 4 or more headers in it's content. 

aZwVESZ.png

• Like 4

Set you up with an account. Welcome aboard!

Thanks! Just checked my email and spam but I haven't received any log-in information yet.

Resent your information to you. Not quite sure why you didn't get your welcome email...

Would someone have time to fix the main wiki page? When you click in the contents box on a heading, it takes you to the one below. It's missing its target. I must of made a formating mistake. It seems to be out of my wheelhouse to fix.

Thanks in advance!

Unless someone already fixed it I'm not sure what you mean Randy.

At any rate - love the new front page. Looks good! Thank you for taking the time to lend some structure to the wiki. Be sure to include yourself on the team page if you haven't done so already :)

• Like 1

It's my pleasure to be able to help. You and your team have done a wonderful job with this distro. And it just keeps getting better!

• Like 1

Sign me up. I'm happy to start contributing to the wiki and other Bodhi documentation. Thanks for inviting me to join the team.

• Like 2

Welcome to the team, Reuben. You should have an email with login information in your inbox. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Ben,

You already have a wiki account and should have gotten an email with login information. If you don't have said email anymore, please email me so I can set you up with a new password.

--Joris

Never worked on a wiki before but I'd be happy to throw my name in to see if I can work on revising that nVidia page for Optimus systems. Can't guarantee it'll be picture perfect but I'll go off what I already see to make it blend.

herculeesjr, you should be getting a mail with login info any time now.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Bodhi wiki authoring! =)

Do we want a wiki page for installing closed source b43xx wireless chipset driver? I'm doing a quick how-to anyway to point people to when they ask. Common problem farily easy soultion.