Jeff

Share your Desktop

And Blue-Dark!!!!!!!!!!!

26784651-3e9.jpg

Enjoy!!

Agust

Agust or anyone else...can someone point to the link for the blue dark theme? I found the black but not the blue-dark.

Black!!!! sweet!!!!! :P

26783291-f2c.jpg

Enjoy!!

Agust

Black is broken. When I initially applied it going from the green onix theme the entire screen went blank....I had to reboot the Virtualbox session and when it came back up then the black display showed correctly. That didn't happen with the other themes I applied. Additionally I now cannot get into the theme panel to change to another theme...the menu choices don't show up. I'll try deleting the theme from the theme dir and restarting.

Black theme applies fine here, but there is an issue with the text on Frames being not readable: http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-54d7dd62b7db45.91954165.png

Example in another theme: https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-54d47edeb9a3b9.99599710.png

Is there a matching GTK theme for this black theme Agust?

~Jeff

I'm not talking about the background color. I'm talking about the text on Frames. See how you can't see the Find Text and Replace Text frame titles with the black theme?

~Jeff

Of course !!! that's how you want it!

26790886-978.jpg

https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-54d8e80eb87849.07485905.jpg

Greetings.

Agust

Can I get a md5sum or a rough estimate on filesize for the black theme? The green onix was around 13mb and it looks like the black was around 3.5mb which I suppose is possible but could also be a bad download since it worked for Jeff.

3.82mb theme black updated.

The weighs more on themes is the wallpaper! , in the theme Black , the wallpaper does not exist is an almost transparent background!

Greetings:

Agust

Updated frame text looks great Agust. Let me know when you have it posted somewhere for download :)

~Jeff

3.82mb theme black updated.

The weighs more on themes is the wallpaper! , in the theme Black , the wallpaper does not exist is an almost transparent background!

Greetings:

Agust

Can you also make the blue-dark available? You posted a screenshot but not a download link in e19 themes. If it's a spinoff on black it may have the same frame text issue.

Prepared because I've started to crete Elementary support for Bodhi Forum Theme (you give thanks to Jeff that drive me out ;) )

e-54e606158311b4.11434485.jpg

Alphabetical order, first ELM widget is Actionslider.

I've in past days restored E17 theme to E19 and now I start to work for ELM.

Hope you enjoy this crazy theme, even if the forum hasn't this layout yet.

• Like 1

Prepared because I've started to crete Elementary support for Bodhi Forum Theme (you give thanks to Jeff that drive me out ;) )

This looks very nice!   I like the green based themes.   Any chance in future sometime you could either repair Green Onix E19 or create a theme similar?  I know it's frowned upon to work on another's theme but seems Agust has stopped working on themes (at least for now) and the Green Onix one in EFM settings won't let you do font selection or use the slider to increase font size...normal theme does.

Have you tried to chek the simotek's theme generator?

http://simotek.net/tech/projects/opensuse-e/darkmod-enlightenment-theme-converter/

For the themes that look like the default one allows multiple combination of colors.

I had not but will look into it now.  You don't know where an e17 and e19 version of that black and green opensuse theme displayed on that page can be found do you?   I'll try a google.

At the end of the link I posted above, you'll find the download link for the themes, I think it's a e19 version.

For E17 version of themes that looks like Onix, try relighted:

http://relighted.c0n.de/E17/#41

Thanks!  I try to keep my legacy laptop in "sync" looks wise with my virtualbox VM.   Not sure how I missed the link to opensuse-e theme first time but I found it..I think I kept clicking on the picture of the theme thinking it would take me to it.  I think opensuse-e would make a decent green onix replacement...you or someone else posted in another thread the instructions to unpack and repack a theme so maybe I'll see if I can swap out the opensuse art for bodhi art.

Thanks!  I try to keep my legacy laptop in "sync" looks wise with my virtualbox VM.   Not sure how I missed the link to opensuse-e theme first time but I found it..I think I kept clicking on the picture of the theme thinking it would take me to it.  I think opensuse-e would make a decent green onix replacement...you or someone else posted in another thread the instructions to unpack and repack a theme so maybe I'll see if I can swap out the opensuse art for bodhi art.

Yeah, here's the instructions: http://forums.bodhilinux.com/index.php?/topic/11889-disable-keyboard-sounds-in-esudo/&do=findComment&comment=88939

Anyway, feel free to ask me if you are stuck in some theme editing! ;)

Nice!!!

I like this theme so much that i have it on all my enlightenment installs (including archlinux and fedora)

Now look on it on fedora 21. Thank you so much.

e-54e647b7b7bc68.32052150.jpg