jls_legalize

[request] eluminace

I can have a look at it. Anyway, is something wrong with Bodhi default photo browser called Ephoto? It is very fast, powerful and easy to use and author accepts our requests. I am asking just for my personal purpose.

Eluminance is also fast, a lot more faster as starting time then other python-efl apps like epad or the pdf reader which i don't remember the name. It also has on the right an images preview.

Eluminance is also fast, a lot more faster as starting time then other python-efl apps like epad or the pdf reader which i don't remember the name. It also has on the right an images preview.

Yes, you are right PyEfl apps take some extra time for starting. Ephoto is based on C with efl. Its enough fast. Today I will test your requested app. If I found more time, I will make a deb package...

OKay, deb package ready for testing. 

Jeff: I left eluminance_0.9.deb on the server. If you have time, please check it and put to the repository. Thanx

BTW: yes, it is very fast viewer, but I miss basic operations like rotate, crop and delete. Sorry, just my point of view. Ephoto rules here :) But I am not here for judging, I am here for packaging :)

• Like 1