Jeff

Bodhi Linux 3.2.0 Released

Dear Jeff, 

in the download page, 

The torrent still pointing to 3.1.1. :)

Either way, great job! Congrats for 3.2.0 release! :)

Dear Jeff, 

in the download page, 

The torrent still pointing to 3.1.1. :)

Thank you for the catch. Corrected :)

• Like 1

As a note, I recommend using "dd" to get the ISO onto USB if you're booting via UEFI. This is one of the new features, to avoid having to use the Rufus program to create your live USB.

I can't guarantee whether any 'usb creator' programs (unetbootin included) will (or will not) maintain UEFI bootability.

Any feedback on this is welcome. Jeff, if you want me to have a separate thread about this I can.

seen this before but what do you mean by "dd"?

This is a pretty good little HOWTO:

http://crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=23267

- It's all done from the terminal command line. Follow the Linux portion at the beginning.

- It will destroy all files and folders on your USB, so be aware of that and move off any files you wish to keep!

- You will have to already know where you downloaded your ISO to on your PC.

** If you don't feel 100% comfortable with the howto I linked above, and you're not feeling adventurous,

it's probably best to skip trying dd and have someone show you who is familiar with command line.

• Like 1

I need to update the wiki install instructions to recommend dd instead of unetbootin. unet seems to have random issues these days.

Thank you Jeff!

Either my eyes are failing or the MD5 file for the 64-bit Apppack is missing....?

No biggie, I've grabbed the SHA256 file which will do fine.

All  the best to you from Australia!    Ben

That md5 was in fact missing. Added it just now - must have missed it when uploading all the files.