... and I'm back! After a year's absence at work (first on Picton Castle and then SV Kwai; oh the life of a merchant mariner!) I'm back and ready to roll again. Still working on that old Dell Mini. Haven't upgraded to 3.2, unless a dist-upgrade is all that's needed from 3.0

Jeff, since I've had so much trouble in the past getting a decent dev environment to help with packaging and bug reporting pre-release versions of software, would you put up a Vagrant box with a clean Bodhi dev setup? And/or toss a deb file into the AppCenter consisting, essentially, of a depends file and getting-started tutorial?

Bodhi 3.0.0 came with E19 as opposed to our Moksha desktop (3.1 was the first to have Moksha). You will need to manually swap desktops or install a newer release to move to Moksha.

As for the software request - not sure what you are asking for. The package vagrant appears to be in the repos already. Does it not work or is there a specific newer version you are looking for?

Also - for reference the software on the AppCenter likely isn't changing unless there is a good use case for something to be added. It is intend to be concise selection of things - not all encompassing.