Sign in to follow this  
graywizardlinux

chromium and even midori web rendering issues since updates

Question

i updated both laptops a day or two ago and now i have a number of webpages rendering badly. or almost not at all.

noticed this with 3 sites in chromium and tried one or two in midori yesterday that worked.  had another site issue with chromium just now and tried it in midori and even worse.

has anyone had any issues?  i find this very weird.

1 company or site i could see but 4 now?

also it could be the apps that they are using.  Joomla or the other one i forget.

???????thanks.

15 answers to this question

Ok - well i did check for updates a while ago and notta - just checked again and had chromium updates so it looks like the last update corrupted something and the newest update fixed it - i had been getting more and more other security warning issues to on weather.com and another site - so hopefully this is fixed.  will go upstairs and tweak my office laptop.

could it be some java stuff?  or flash stuff?

have to go out for a while and winterize the house and get more wood to the house -  be back in a while.

thanks.

sorry - i just confused why the rendering issues.  maybe there is something missing for the browsers in the update.  worked fine before it  went and did select all in eepdater.

Can you post screenshots of what you are seeing? Also might be worth contacting their support folks.

Both websites look OK here on my Bodhi 4 systems - but I also don't know what they look like normally if something is off.

I also don't see rendering issues. Tested on Firefox 49 and Chrome 54. The only issue for me is that I disliked the Lamb Leather Western Vest sold in Amazon :-P