Jeff

Share your desktop!

May lillies hd wall by Alkven for the background, most of non-icons from shedied.deviantart.com the anti-icon man, dual screen and weechat-curses running on urxvt. xonclock set to different timezones. Any questions, feel free to ask :) or visit Alkven's deviantart.com gallery and download the small animated versionof his HD wall for your smartphone

e-53ac7e959f92d4.03956424.jpg

Go ahead, click on it. You know you want to ;) See detourious theme for all shelves in action.The actual screen on left is 4:3 but they are actually aligned perfectly; the printscreen tool in e put them together like this though; and I didn't want to gimp anything.

May lillies hd wall by Alkven for the background, most of non-icons from shedied.deviantart.com the anti-icon man, dual screen and weechat-curses running on urxvt. xonclock set to different timezones. Any questions, feel free to ask :) or visit Alkven's deviantart.com gallery and download the small animated versionof his HD wall for your smartphone

e-53ac7e959f92d4.03956424.jpg

Go ahead, click on it. You know you want to ;) See detourious theme for all shelves in action.The actual screen on left is 4:3 but they are actually aligned perfectly; the printscreen tool in e put them together like this though; and I didn't want to gimp anything.

very nice!!

Thank you kevison but it's mostly thanks to alkven; one thing you could do is get the HD wall off his gallery and also get the smaller smartphone wall version that matches, then pull off this 'magic' trick when you have your laptop and phone, make like you "ripped" it off the screen :lol:

Being a fellow deviant I asked if it was okay first, you have to protect your work sometimes

Almost deleted the entire entry but why not: wall is juliette's dream by imagine8fr while the little photo is bittersweet by lady sable. 2 pieces 'cafe life' by me, floated & borderless using qiv image viewer e-53e078b2e46e76.37183868.jpg you ought to know (or hate) the clocks by now if you've been paying attention :)

Edited by aka jazz

Almost deleted the entire entry but why not: wall is juliette's dream by imagine8fr while the little photo is bittersweet by lady sable. 2 pieces 'cafe life' by me, floated & borderless using qiv image viewer e-53e078b2e46e76.37183868.jpg you ought to know (or hate) the clocks by now if you've been paying attention :)

Know. Why they always in there?

oh friends on irc & family, plus I tossed in an extra clock (that way, when it's non-peak hour like close to midnight, I won't even bother unless there's a known insomniac). and i can spare the space; had to let them devs know that their timezone support on xonclock was kind of iffy when the time struck midnight; it was in their next changelog, too :)

There were some early e17 themes that had borders where I can toggle shade right, and the clocks would 'hide' with one keypress; even works with pixel borders. But having dual displays works out best

e-53ed2fab299fe1.80228825.jpg

This is what i did with mine using 3.0RC1

Very nice desktop!!! May I ask the name of the wallpaper?

-hope this works, zephyr

@ zephyr,

Your image uses the php extension. That is not allowed on this forum. You will have to upload them as jpg or something like that to a place where they are not converted. I suggest imgur.com for this.

Enjoy,

Charles