Oblio

Bodhi Case Badge?

Hello Community,

I was going through some older posts on a profile and spotted a "Powered by Bodhi Linux" case badge and was wondering if these are still available, where to get them, if they are coming back, etc.

http://www.unixstickers.com/image/cache/data/stickers/bodhi/bodhilinux_bumper.sh-600x600.png

I mean, who doesn't love case badges for Linux, esp. Bodhi?!

• Like 1

I have a slew of Bodhi stickers from forever ago still here at home. Normally we include some when people want a flash drive with a donation. Some of them say "Bodhi 2.0" on them (they are that old) but half of them just say "Bodhi Linux". If you wanted to coverage postage I'd be able to send you out a couple of sheets.

• Like 1

I have a slew of Bodhi stickers from forever ago still here at home. Normally we include some when people want a flash drive with a donation. Some of them say "Bodhi 2.0" on them (they are that old) but half of them just say "Bodhi Linux". If you wanted to coverage postage I'd be able to send you out a couple of sheets.

That would be rad!  Let me know what is easiest to proceed!

Thank you, Jeff!

3 plain bodhi ones would be great for my laptops.   Hmmm may have to get a few.

Um, great for everything!  Netbooks, servers, laptops, tablets, phablets, race cars, pachyderms - you name it! :)

If you live in the US make a donation of at least $6 with a note saying you want some sticker sheets - make sure your mailing address is correct on the account you are donating from. If you are outside the US make it at least $10 cause international shipping.

If you live in the US make a donation of at least $6 with a note saying you want some sticker sheets - make sure your mailing address is correct on the account you are donating from. If you are outside the US make it at least $10 cause international shipping.

Donation submitted - excited for those case badges! :)