vvkozmenko

Bodhi Linux #1 distro for old computers in 2018 according to Fossbytes

Hi, guys,

According to the Fossbytes, Bodhi Linux is the best distro for old computers in 2018.

https://fossbytes.com/best-lightweight-linux-distros/

If someone has posted this link before, sorry for the duplicate - it is a one month old link. I was glad to see that acknowledgment.

I think that the developers deserve to enjoy a moment of glory and appreciation.

Have a good night,

Val

• Like 3

Hi, guys,

According to the Fossbytes, Bodhi Linux is the best distro for old computers in 2018.

https://fossbytes.com/best-lightweight-linux-distros/

If someone has posted this link before, sorry for the duplicate - it is a one month old link. I was glad to see that acknowledgment.

I think that the developers deserve to enjoy a moment of glory and appreciation.

Have a good night,

Val

Agree.

Even compared to full distro, Bodhi is the only distro that enable full theme switching from desktop menu, raise itself above my list.  :wub: 

Guess we can take the rest of the year of since we took the cake for 2018 already ^_^.

..no, but in all seriousness, that is awesome - well done everyone!

• Like 1

I don't think it was officially documented, but as far as my records show, Bodhi has been the best distro *with a GUI* for old PC's for many years now :P

Still, this is awesome!  It's nice to see Bodhi and #1 together in a headline.

@ vvkozmenko:

Like it said in another thread of yours, i don't claim to much about best (....) listings. Here's why: In the list Ubuntu Mate is mentioned, where is Linux Mint Mate?? As i said, these kind of listings are merely personal irrational choices.....