Sign in to follow this  
Randy

Engage with Pager

Question

8 answers to this question

Randy, If I understand properly, you have defined 4 desktops by pager and you can see just 2 of them on the right side of the screen under engage container. Am I right? Maybe bug or need some playing in the setup. I will check it in the evening when I get home. 

Stupid human question. How do you have your virtual desktops defined? 4 in a horizontal row or a 2 x 2 grid?

Stupid human question. How do you have your virtual desktops defined? 4 in a horizontal row or a 2 x 2 grid?

4 in Horizonal grid. I tried 2x2. They show at least. Just extremely small even when I turned up engage to 128px. Tried 1x4 vertical still only shows 2. Well at least there are 4.

z9iUdhf.png

Randy, If I understand properly, you have defined 4 desktops by pager and you can see just 2 of them on the right side of the screen under engage container. Am I right? Maybe bug or need some playing in the setup. I will check it in the evening when I get home. 

Thanks! Take your time no big rush.

Hello back

Yes, it is an Engage module bug :( Actually almost all gadgets are at square shape but pager is not. It is a grid with X *Y size so it changes it size to rectangle thus engage cuts off it. Problem is in calculation of the size. I have looked at the code but it look complex. It needs some time. Looks like interesting chasing, so I can add it to my TO-DO list. Not my top priority though...

Stefan

EDIT: this is the only result I was able to do after some minutes. I just wanted to know what item is responsible for the box width.

CijfRfq.png

• Like 1

Hello back

Yes, it is an Engage module bug :( Actually almost all gadgets are at square shape but pager is not. It is a grid with X *Y size so it changes it size to rectangle thus engage cuts off it. Problem is in calculation of the size. I have looked at the code but it look complex. It needs some time. Looks like interesting chasing, so I can add it to my TO-DO list. Not my top priority though...

Stefan

EDIT: this is the only result I was able to do after some minutes. I just wanted to know what item is responsible for the box width.

CijfRfq.png

Thanks for checking into it. Hopefully when your able to get around to it, it will be easier than you think. I'll just set up the pager in the gadget toggle for now. It will be plenty big enough there.

Yea, there are tons of ways how to switch among desktops. My favourite is shortkey. As I said, not my top priority, and must confess I am tired little bit after some systray stuff I was working on last week. Working over night (yes I am an idiot :) ) is still worse and worse as my age is increasing...

• Like 1