Sign in to follow this  
Tristam

Yet More Sysadmin monkeying...

Migrating the website today.  Wait until tomorrow to complain about any website weirdness.

Tristam

I'm backing stuff up from the old server now.  Once I'm done, someone's going to kill it...complain all you want after that, there will be no going back!  Muahahahahaha!

I did find a VM disk image of the oooooooooooooooold web/forum server...I can resurrect that and give you something to cry about!  Heh  j/k

Just make both forums active images and really mess with everyone 😉

@Tristam

forums.bodhilinux is adjusting its content to the width of my browser window.

bodhilinux.com/*** currently does not do this so I am forced to scroll horizontally which I find very annoying.

Can you change that back to the previous behavior?

Other question, about the custom activity streams. In my view I have some 6 streams there where I want only one. How can a user remove the unneeded items?

Glad you are still doing this kind of stuff.

Enjoy,

Charles

Hahaha, you act like I actually know what I am doing.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!  I have no idea what you're even talking about with activity streams and what not.  I install and administer the forums.  I have no idea how to actually USE them!  My 289 posts have taken the better part of a decade to accumulate!  As far as the website goes, I'm not sure about that.  I updated a bunch of plugins, the parent theme, and wordpress, but have no idea which one of those might have caused your scrolling.  I experience it too on a small browser window.  I'll see if @aeonius has any idea.  He is the wayward webdev...

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this