jschall

New Member Map

Only the second person in Taiwan. How can that be? I will be a little more aggressive in spreading the word about Bodhi! A traditional Chinese Language pack might help too, but I know you can only provide what you have people to support.

Thx for the great map!

Just added my location - Maysville KY.

I am still making my way around the system and will be asking many questions, but from what I have seen so far Bodi is great.

I moved and when I tried to update my pin, it let me delete the one in Colorado but I was unable to add the one in Texas. I don't remember there being any mystery in the interface but is there something new going on?

hallo

it seems that i cant enter a location in the google map.

There ist an error: there was a google maps error

Ii seems that the error is also in other forums like here

My link

This error may be the fact that so few people are on the map.

I like to add my location too.

mfg

audax

hallo

it seems that i cant enter a location in the google map.

[...]

mfg

audax

Like I told you in IRC, we're going to have to update the plugin, but that can only be done by our system operator. I've notified him, but he is quite busy with schoolwork at the moment. This is a minor issue, so let's not rush him.

Have faith, it'll be resolved eventually.

Have you noticed the new link up in the Forum banner?

Our Webmaster Trace McVear added this application a few days ago. It replaces the old Google Maps version that I was managing, and it has these advantages:

1 - You can add yourself! No longer do you have to tell ME your location so I can pin you on the old map.

2 - Clustering by region. Reduces clutter by gathering multiple users into regional icons. To see who is in that region, click on the blue number.

But there is a problem with the new map - it's almost empty!

And there are two solutions to that problem:

1 - the easy way - go and click on the link, and then click on "Add your location". Enter your location as you would in Google Maps (e.g., "Zeist, Netherlands"), and your pin will be placed there.

2 - the hard way - Trace is working on a way to import locations from your Profile information. Good luck with that, Trace!

So, let's get that new map plastered with Bodhi Forum Users' pins!

Hmmmm...new guy here. Attempted to add my location and got an error message stating "There was a Google Maps error: There was an unspecified problem locating the address, please try again." . Using Google Chrome Version 31.0.1650.39 beta.

Figured I would let someone know.

Thanks

Hmmmm...new guy here. Attempted to add my location and got an error message stating "There was a Google Maps error: There was an unspecified problem locating the address, please try again." . Using Google Chrome Version 31.0.1650.39 beta.

Figured I would let someone know.

Thanks

I can't add myself either. Same error. Currently using Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 m.

/d