KBD47

[SOLVED]Increase size of desktop clock?

Is there a way to increase the size of the clock on my desktop? I really like it, but it is smaller than a dime on my desktop and I can barely read it.

Thanks!

KBD47

Is there a way to increase the size of the clock on my desktop? I really like it, but it is smaller than a dime on my desktop and I can barely read it.

Thanks!

KBD47

I assume you are refering to gadget Clock....

You should be able to right click it and choose Gadget clock and then begin Move/resize and then resize it. When you are done right click it again to set it back to its normal state.

I assume you are refering to gadget Clock....

You should be able to right click it and choose Gadget clock and then begin Move/resize and then resize it. When you are done right click it again to set it back to its normal state.

Thank you!

KBD47

Thank you!

KBD47

NP glad it worked for you.

Since it appears you are new to Bodhi and the enlightenment desktop, note that most if not all gadgets on your desktop can be resized and or moved in the same fashion. Also I highly recommend you take the time to read through the Bodhi guide to enlightenment, it will greatly help you understand how to use and customize your desktop ;)