Vaidas

Wallpapers for Bodhi by Vaidotas

Keep 'em coming man! I really like the last girl one and the one you didn't know how to call (redish one) and the blue one with the computer stuff in it, which is now one of my wallpapers.

Thanks for making them in a large resolution too. I have a 1920x1080 monitor, so most (if not all) of these show up real nice. Thank you for the hard work... you're pretty talented.

You have an Art wiki account... you should consider adding these to it.

I have art and doc wiki accounts with permissions (need only forum :D), but art wiki needs some improvements (I guess it was already discussed), and nobody knows what kind of. Current wallpaper categories are...well color based.

For now I have uploaded them to:

http://vaipui.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/wallpapers-with-bodhi-linux-logo/

There is talk about removing the wiki from the art section all together. Make it a bit more static. Anywho, nothings set in stone, thanks for the link to the collection =) I seem to have failed to save all of them, haha!

I seem to have failed to save all of them, haha!

What do you mean?

There is no download all link, simply click on one you like, then click permalink.

I could include archive for downloading them all, but there will by no one who will like all of them, so it;s better to download only the one, user likes

I meant to say that I thought I had already downloaded them all, but I missed one or two. Anyway, I'll stop cluttering this thread now, please go on posting pretty pictures :lol:

PS: we need bigger resolution logo, stretching 215x215 makes it horrible

There is an svg image on the art wiki I believe.

~Jeff

Yep SVG can be resized in inlscape and saved to waht ever size png you want for use in gimp

or you can simply import it in to gimp, and it will ask, in which size you want it

need a good quote to write on thous boards:

67PAc.jpg

PS: yes it is very similar to one previously posted, this one is darker and has visible (less blurred) back background.

Don't mean to brag or anything, but you're seriously a genius Vaidotas! These are really, really geniusly beautiful wallpapers :)

I'm getting far too many notifications from this thread... and that's not actually a bad thing =)

My wallpaper folder is getting very big... that is a problem :lol:

Keep up the GIMPing Vaidotas!

I like the one in water and the one on the leaf a lot! You're getting better and better at GIMPing, Vaidotas!