jarope

Bodhi Logo and Font

Dear All,

Please note that the wiki will be updated with any logo or font information.

The logo is provided in SVG and is created with Inkscape.

More information at

Bodhi Art Wiki

If there are any changes or updates I will aim to keep regular contributors updates via email. However in order to do this I need to create a Bodhi Art email list. IF you would like to be put on the list please send me a quick email to confirm 2 things, 1/ You want to be on the list and 2/ I have the email address you want to be used for this correct.

Send to jason @ bodhi

The wiki is open to updates by anyone registered so hopefully others will start to contribute and we will see the wiki expand.

A Big Big thanks to all those who are working on Bodhi Art, there is some great work being produced. Please however always remember to credit any wallpapers etc that you take from elsewhere.

Jason

If I want to reduce the image size, should I upload resized logo or should I use width, height html tags with attribute as href.

I am not sure about this. Just browsed syntax, but I did not came across it. I will search again in free time.

Here's the location of the image. Please use this image and set the height and width manually, rather than hotlinking from another site.

Good luck!