Sign in to follow this  
DennisD

Bodhi Linux YouTube Channel

Greetings All,

A New Bodhi Linux YouTube Channel is now available!! You can find it here.

The channel is the location of our new guided tutorials with a narrator that walks you through the process. The following topics are currently available:

• Desktop Files on Bodhi
  • The Everything Module
  • An Intro to Bodhi Linux
  • The Basics of Customizing Bodhi
  • Bodhi and Terminology
  • Bodhi and EFM
  • The Basics of Adding Applications

Check this forum often. As more videos get posted, it will be annouced here by the addition of a new thread. Better yet, just subscribe to the channel. As always, we do take requests. So, if you feel a topic should be covered feel free to request!!

• Like 2

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Keep up the good work! These are awesome!

Edit:

Pinned your post.

Edited by aeonius

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Keep up the good work! These are awesome!

Edit:

Pinned your post.

Thanks. I hope the users are finding them helpful!

Didn't check the vids yet but sure looks beautiful! Congrats for making it possible!

Thanks Jack! If you or anyone else have an subject requests...just post them here. Thanks again!

Any chance of getting a guilde to Bodhi versions? We could use a good tutorial for noobs explaining which base/wm/kernel is in which version and why.

Also, it would be cool to see a basic demo of our RC2 versions and future versions as they come out. Nothing too fancy, just a screen recording with the default setups and a basic look around the menus and such to get a feel for the default installed system beyond a screenshot.

Also, possibly up the volume about 20% on the vids. They're quiet compared to others on youtube, and that can lead to people cranking it up and then accidentally blowing their eardrums out when they switch back to the tab blasting heavy metal like I do. :P

Sign in to follow this